RMIA's Lunch & Learn "At the Table & Off the Menu!" series serves-up virtual programs highlighting P&C insurance industry experts with information and insights to help you better understand current trends and dishes out resources to provide added value to your customers. RMIA programs are free to agents and members, but open to all participants for a $10 registration fee.
Thank you for participating in our Wednesday, August 4th Noon-1 p.m. expert panel on Colorado property insurance trends, hail resistive roofing products and contractor fraud scams.
- Hillary Henry, Claims Manager, Eberl Claims Services: Property claim trends, COVID impacts & marketplace challenges. PowerPoint Presentation
- Cooper Robbins, Malarkey Roofing Products: Hail resistive roofing products & consumer resources. PowerPoint Presentation
- National Insurance Crime Bureau Colorado Special Agent Gary Clyman: How insurance & law enforcement work together to combat contractor fraud, common scams & consumer resources. PowerPoint Presentation
Thank you for participating in our Wednesday, August 18th Noon-1 p.m. expert panel on auto insurance premium and claims costs trends, new auto glass safety calibration technology & fraud concerns, and rental car insurance coverage & trends.
- Robert Passmore, Vice President Auto & Claims Policy, American Property Casualty Insurance Association: National & Colorado auto insurance costs and claims trends. PowerPoint Presentation
- Scot Zajic, Vice President Legislative Affairs, Safelite: Advanced Driver Safety Assistance Systems, auto glass repair & contractor fraud. PowerPoint Presentation
- Kim Smith, Director of Sales & Business Development, Enterprise Holdings Inc.: Rental car insurance coverage and claims trends. PowerPoint Presentation
Now is the time to engage politically and be part of the solution for you, your business, and your customers! Find out more and get exclusive access to RMIA Small Donor Committee legislative info direct from the Capitol, grassroots townhall events, and support candidates who have the back of the business community during these uncertain times! If you donated to the RMIA Small Donor Committee in the past we still need your 2021 $50 contribution.